This will be one of the posts without pictures. Guys...just bear with me, and withhold judgement for a bit. I've just been doing some thinking, and I need to sound stuff out.
Right. Its been slightly more than a month since I've come here, and depression just hit me like a sack of wet flour. I need familiar company quite badly...people I can confide in. It's bizarre because I'm beinning to sense the whole feeling of aimlessness that I had in army...that I'm permanently running out of things to do. Perpetual boredom. This aching feeling that there's something I want to be doing, but I'm not sure what. Though I suppose thats nothing new since I get that at home sometimes.
And then the whole problem of isolation...I really need company before I shrivel, but I think I've come across rather antisocial so far. I just don't quite know how to relate...to just let go and have a bit of 'fun'. Sigh.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment