Winter has arrived early to London. Last Wednesday was the first snow, compared to last years first snow in December. The temperature hasn't gone above 5degrees for a while, and the sky goes dark at 5pm. It's amazingly difficult to get any work done at all, what with the abberant light conditions, and the fact that my room heater only has one setting! So I'm either too cold or too hot. Bah.
I've also been hit by a virus, possibly from the hospital. The whole past week has been one long blur. On the bright side though, I've been watching a lot of Scrubs. I finished it once, so I started at the beginning!
I've also been hit by a virus, possibly from the hospital. The whole past week has been one long blur. On the bright side though, I've been watching a lot of Scrubs. I finished it once, so I started at the beginning!
6 more weeks to Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment