Skipping the regular I-don't-believe-I'm-doing-this comments endemic to every blog (especially since this is my 4th time trying to start one), I'll just jump straight into the post!
The most momentous thing in my life that just went past would have to be the Choral Tour to Wales, followed by my first-ever backpacking trip across Southern and Central Europe. I took a ton of pictures, so it'll be broken into a few entries.
Here goes nothing!
The Choral Tour was, for me, a welcome break from the mundanity of my post-NS life. Over the course of the trip, I had many reflections and small epiphanies, none of which will be revealed here because they're MY thoughts, nosey buggers. Nevertheless, I will endeavour now to recreate, with a the few pictures that I took, the sheer delight that was the tour.
The most momentous thing in my life that just went past would have to be the Choral Tour to Wales, followed by my first-ever backpacking trip across Southern and Central Europe. I took a ton of pictures, so it'll be broken into a few entries.
Here goes nothing!
The Choral Tour was, for me, a welcome break from the mundanity of my post-NS life. Over the course of the trip, I had many reflections and small epiphanies, none of which will be revealed here because they're MY thoughts, nosey buggers. Nevertheless, I will endeavour now to recreate, with a the few pictures that I took, the sheer delight that was the tour.
This is a collection of photo's I took on the way up to the Piggotts Music Barn. The stupendous scenery was rivalled only by the hospitality.

Photo's of my unfortunate roommate, not all taken with his consent or knowledge. Some photo's withheld for objectionable content. Poor fella got the short end of the stick. Great guy.
Collection of random photo's because its getting very late, and I lack the necessary concentration to post them out one by one. Special mention:
Top left, a picture of the President when I suggested that the Vice-President (featured behind) should become the First Lady.
Centre, a picture of myself with the four idiots (aptly named...heh).
Bottom right, the only picture I have of my group, sans myself and Yanling.
Thats about all the pictures I had. As you can see, not a very prolific photographer, but the memories are all there. Thanks to all who made this trip a truly brilliant one.
No comments:
Post a Comment