Tuesday, February 27, 2007



That's right people! Another post! All to keep my erstwhile critics happy.


Aha! A picture that undoubtedly needs no introduction (but I will give one anyway). So last Saturday, we gathered in this poor guy's room for what was optimistically called a 'drinking games' session. As with most of these things, it turned out to be more drinking and less games, but nevertheless, it was fun!

So I know most of must be thinking: How did the uber-lightweight Geoffrey manage to survive this one? Well, it's all about wetting your lips people, wetting your lips. I stuck to nothing stronger than a Malibu Pineapple anyhow, which I have the strangest affinity for. Of course, the other hardcore alcoholics in the group were egging me on to take more.

Some artistic shots of the people that were there:


I really did have a better time than I expected to, although the aftermath was...let's leave that aside :P These are the people I hope to room with next year anyhow.

In other news, I have been elected to the committee of the St Georges Branch of the LINKS, which is part of St John's Ambulance Services. Basically, for those not in the know, I joined this little first aid group that provides first aid support to many of the events within London, the Premier League and Musical Theatre being among this number (yes, weep). But through an albeit small amount of gentle coercion, I am now a Committee Member.

I am...the Storekeeper. I take care of uniforms and assign them to members before they head off on duties.

Tell me, do I REALLY have a saikang sign posted on my forehead?


No comments: