Hi guys! Quick post in the middle of the day, no pictures and such.
I'm just taking a little break from my studies, firstly because I've gone for 6 hours without stopping (which I am inordinately proud of), and secondly because my neighbours, having argued for an hour, are now spending another hour in a marathon of....well, you know. Whatever it is, its too noisy for me to concentrate.
So I hear the A level results were favourable! Congratulations to all! Welcome to life. Sigh.
So in an effort to complete my round of vices this week (having already gone for total inebriation, and on another occasion complete immersion into video-game addiction), I went for a poker game last night. Of course, I kinda just dealt...I'm still very much against gambling and all. But the game itself is fascinating in terms of the range of strategy and many possible permutations and such.
Just another bizarre observation before I sign off: Yesterday, a bunch of us found a dead squirrel outside our Halls of Residence. The poor thing had been obviously bitten by a fox, and was missing both its forelegs. Highly upsetting. Then it struck us: we were more upset by the sight of a dead squirrel than the plethora of dead humans we see weekly in the dissection room.
What have we become?
No comments:
Post a Comment