Finally! Term 2 with its many travesties and trivialities has reached its end. As I burn my many handbooks to fend off the impending chill (both a meteorological remark and metaphorical reference to my exams), I can only reflect on how fast time has passed. I'm getting used to this place. Something I thought I'd never say.
And my exams....sigh. I know I could have worked a lot more, but I think I did fairly acceptably for it. Stupid thing was...the paper ended at 11.15, but I thought it ended at 11.45. Disaster to the max. Left out quite a few MCQ questions like that...like 15 out of 260 marks. Ended up guessing. Which is kinda scary, since the paper is negatively marked and all.
But I'm glad its over for now.

Just a little picture I took in Hyde Park last week that I wanted to share...from the board "Thing's to look out for!". And I must add that these bird feeders are not British. Get it? Nevermind.
No comments:
Post a Comment