Monday, October 20, 2008

Deux Jour de Soleil

I have to start off by apologising to Gina and QH: I have finally witnessed the fact that the Eiffel Tower does INDEED change color at night. Whoopee! It changed my life, suffice to say.



Twas a great weekend, an awesome break from the grind of school, something that I've come to look forward to madly. But having said that, coming down from the high of being able to spend two fabulous days in the sun away from gloomy London, and with my family no less...it's going to be hell trying to adjust to the mundanity of London life again.


I went trigger happy on this trip, snapping many many many many pictures at every turn. Mostly of food I must say, since as a student I generally don't eat too well. It's taking aaaages to get them uploaded here though, so I'll probably just load them onto facebook sometime. Sometime. But my word, the pan-seared foie gras, milk-fed lamb, Chateaubriand, and ridiculous desserts that accompanied the weekend...truly an experience.





Peace out!

1 comment:

saaraho said...

kor i DO look honestly ridiculous in that photo ... it would have been alot nicer with just you!