Saturday, August 12, 2006

Zhiliang's Birthday


Well...so the last of our little quartet has finally hit his majority (actually on Monday, I know, but party is party mah!). Sigh...being there tonight was actually, for me, the most carefree I've felt in a long time. Almost a flashback to more uncomplicated times. It always shocks me how much the lives of others move when I'm no longer a part of them (conceited I know!), but you know what I mean. Such gatherings are seem so fleeting in this period of my life: it's as though 4 years have flashed right by me, and suddenly I'm at the beginning, slightly changed, older, wiser, but intrinsically not all that different.


So one might wonder why I'm being so maudlin and sentimental? Haha...Zhiliang invited a mass of people to his 21st party so well, the bunch of us JC-choir people (Charissa, Peter, Huien, David & Myself) snuck off to the exercise corner where...we just enjoyed each other's company. And I also proved that I can still do a pull-up! Hah!

Hah! Proof! I actually tasked Huien to take a picture of me doing this, but she took a video instead (in which I realise my gestures can be quite aguah), so some of these are courtesy of David Charles! Lastly, a photo which I will keep for a long, long time.

A fitting tribute to our JC quartet. Huien, Charissa, Zhiliang and Myself. Study group from JC, Choir mates and best of all, friends. Also, for the first time, its not MY eyes that are closed! Nyar! Well...ZL marks the last of us to hit 21, and this is of course the year that we both enter uni. Just thinking of the times in JC when I bitched on and on about NS...and suddenly its over and I'm entering a new phase of life and...I don't really want to go. But anyway, this little photo is a tribute to the friendship that the four of us share, and a little thank you for bringing me thru my adolescence (if thats over), and for being there...almost all the time! =D

Oh well...I figure since I'm being sooooooo emo right now, I'd just like to throw an unrelated shot.


Thank you too peeps. You know who you are. Especially you, little boy. Thanks for the sweets =D

And right before I go! *drumroll*

Testriffic IQ test
I guess I always knew...haha! Mike! When you come here, I DARE you to take this! Yan's done it too, so you can compare with her =P In fact anyone! Take it and tag your results! *buff*

No comments: